Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm available, but leave me alone!

This is a kind of esoteric gripe but I'm gonna do it anyway.

Why the fuck do people leave messengers on if they don't want people talking to them? I've seen this on 3 different messenger systems but mostly on xfire because I use that the most. People will leave it signed in, yet have a message saying to not talk to them...what? Am I wrong in wanting to just spam the shit out of their messenger for doing this incredibly dumb shit? This isn't like a telephone being left plugged in and being pissed people keep calling you. Messengers are a luxury, a tool of communication used by choice. not many people can get by without ever using a phone, so the opposite is true for a phone. If you do leave it unplugged a lot, why the fuck have one?

If I ever spam the shit out of one of these people I'll be sure to report the results. Probably might not be that interesting, but I might just do it to someone who has as much free time as me and see some results.

No comments: