Friday, March 21, 2008

Nice little speech to memorize

So I was looking over my various forums and games and chat channels of MMOG's and found a common factor in all of them. While weird little cosmetic things are being added or other features that can be overlooked, the most important things in these games get overlooked and people just take it. So I rewrote a speech from the movie 'Network' Feel free to use it in anyway you want but I wouldn't change it so it becomes more familiar the more people read it and see it.

We sit playing our characters and listen to other players talk about how classes are broken or bad while every other class is doing just fine as if thats the way its supposed to be. We sit in our groups or our raids with what we got and say please just let us keep this and I won't say anything, just leave us alone. Well I'm not gonna leave you alone, I want you to get MAD! I don't want you to protest, I don't want you to unsubscribe I don't want you to send PM's and letters to devs, because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. All I know is first you've got to get mad! You've gotta say "I'm part of this game dammit! My class has value!" I want you to log on now, I want all of you to get on your characters. I want you to log on right now and go to chat channels, type in it and yell "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not gonna take this anymore!"

No comments: